Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Chauncey Lamont Hawkins "Loon"
Amir Junaid Muhadith






 

     BOB LOKMAN??? Seriously, I never heard or knew about him until I watched this video. Push aside all those PAS thingy or politics stuff, I say he already made a decision which few people are able to do; to surrender himself to the Almighty. And here is the link to his blog, DEMI ALLAH.

     Ever heard of "I Need a Girl" by P.Diddy? One of the 'bad boy rapper' featured known as Loon has already embraced islam...OOOPPSS! Should I say, he already surrendered to Allah. The two pictures above clearly depicted that.

     Now, how do you tell that there's a huge difference between these two pictures? Skullcap? Cross necklace? White robe? Tattoos? Masjeed ? 'Beat me if you can' ?

     A brother once told me, "I cried when I saw these (pictures)". I wondered, "Why?" He then continued,

     "I saw a man with ferocious, arrogance attitudes, as if it (the first picture) gives a message stating, 'I don't belong to anyone. Dare to mess with me?'. But the second picture gives a whole different meaning from the first. I see a servant prostrating, who truly submitted himself to his Creator, to his Master, being humble in front of Him, portraying that he is so helpless without Allah. Can you see that brother? It is as if the (second) picture gives a definition of being a muslim; to surrender himself to Allah. That's why I cried. Subhanallah"

. . .

     I paused for a minute. Took a deep breath, then I asked myself, " What do I understand by being a muslim?"



وَلَمْ أَدْرِ مَا حِسَابِيَهْ ﴿٢٦﴾ يَا لَيْتَهَا كَانَتِ الْقَاضِيَةَ ﴿٢٧﴾ مَا أَغْنَىٰ عَنِّي مَالِيَهْ ۜ ﴿٢٨﴾ هَلَكَ عَنِّي سُلْطَانِيَهْ ﴿٢٩

And knew not what my reckoning!  Oh, would that it had been death! My wealth has not availed me, my power hath gone from me. [69: 26-29]



      I questioned myself again, "Am I....a muslim ?"




قُلْ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّـهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٦٢﴾ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ ۖ وَبِذَٰلِكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَا أَوَّلُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿١٦٣

Say: Surely my prayer, all my acts of worship, and my living and dying are for Allah alone, the Lord of the whole universe.  He has no associate. Thus, have I been bidden, and I am the foremost of those who submits themselves. [6:162-163]




      O God.....forgive me....if I'm not.



Astaghfirullahal'azim.....

Posted by Posted by zabed at 8:13 AM
Categories: Labels:

 

4 comments:

Muhammad Afiq Bin Che Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Muhammad Afiq Bin Che Ali said...

man...i watched that video clip..Raja Lawak 5 isn't it?? very proud of him...as we can see, there's been many artists and actress had 'betrayed' their carrier by turning to the truth...subhanALLAH...(2:257)

Emmet Muhamad said...

yup, letak tepi dulu pasal politik, kita tgk transisi hidup bob lokman, tapi dia keturunan Tok Kenali, baka orang hebat. Moga Allah merahmati perjuangan mu bob!

zabed said...

black_vi7589: "be true to yourself!" that's what I learnt from the video :)

emmet muhammad: betul. ramai complaint sbb dia masuk pas. Lantak la pas ke x, janji dia tinggalkan kehidupan sebelum ni pun dah sangat2 bagus da.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
>